Say no to stress and an anxious mind and pamper your taste buds with a warm chocolate cream drink - instant Monk Antistress Ritual Chocolate.
Monk Antistress Ritual Chocolate drink is made from only pure, natural organic ingredients such as:
- CACAO- a superfood full of antioxidants, which helps maintain proper blood sugar levels, promotes fat and weight loss, and is also noted for its mental health benefits such counteracting depression, low mood, and insomnia, as well as support for the immune system and healthy teeth and skin.
- CHOCOLATE- loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, it helps to lower blood pressure and acts as a natural stimulant, thereby improving your mood and fostering feelings of happiness, peace, and harmony.
- ASHWAGANDHA- an Ayurvedic herb that acts directly as a natural antidepressant. It promotes feelings of harmony and calm, strengthens the nervous system, and induces quality sleep to energizing the body. It is also noted for its properties in lowering blood pressure and improving concentration and memory.
- MACA, a special Peruvian root that supports physical and mental performance and endurance, promotes feelings of harmony and balance, improves the quality of sleep, and acts as a natural aphrodisiac.
- 7 TYPES OF MUSHROOMS (Reishi, Chaga, Shitake, Maitake, Lion's Mane, Cordyceps, White fungus)- a mix of traditional Asian mushrooms used for centuries in Chinese medicine, these fungi are especially valued for their benefits for the immune and cardiovascular systems, kidney, and urinary tract support, as well as for boosting the nervous system and helping with stress, tension and high levels of fatigue and exhaustion.
But this cocktail is packed with even more active ingredients! The mix is made perfect with organic dehydrated coconut milk, which adds another dimension of taste and delights the palate with its relaxing aroma. This is complemented by the addition of dehydrated AGAVE JUICE and AGAVE INULIN which supports healthy intestinal microflora and helps promote weight loss and stabilize blood sugar levels. In addition, the high protein and fibre content is beneficial for your health and perfect for weight loss or maintaining your figure.
Monk Antistress Ritual Chocolate, a unique anti-stress chocolate drink, is the right answer to a stressful day full of responsibilities. It can help you better face the day, but is also a way to enjoy some well-deserved peace and relaxation at the end of it. A new ritual awaits!
MONK'S RECIPE BOOK
Preparation: Making the drink is also easy. Just add hot water or milk to the instant powder mixture. For a creamy drink use 80-100 of hot water/milk, for a medium flavoured drink use 100-150 ml and for a mild drink use 200ml to make a relaxing beverage.
- Drink it on its own
- For example, to fine-tune your favourite hot or cold coffee. Use as a sprinkle on coffee with whipped cream.
- Smoothie as a snack. Cows', plant-based soy, coconut or almond milk and blended banana, blackberries and Antistress Ritual Chocolate.
- Desserts. Blackberries topped with yogurt, sour cream, garnished with raspberry, strawberry, blueberry pieces and a sprinkle of Antistress Ritual Chocolate.
Use in place of regular milk and in baking for a healthier form of regular recipes
We recommend trying the combination of dairy, forest fruits and Antistress Ritual Chocolate. Whether you mash the fruit or leave it whole, top with yoghurt, cream or whipped cream, stir together or layer on top is up to you. Either way, with the right combination of flavours, you'll always have a great summer dessert.
NET weight: 450 gr
Ingredients: Organic dried coconut milk, Organic dehydrated agave juice, 13% Organic blend of 7 mushrooms, Organic cocoa, 7.5% Organic chocolate, Organic agave inulin, Organic ashwagandha powder, Organic maca powder.
Nutritional facts 100 g:
Energy: 1862 kJ / 445 kcal
- Fat: 25 g of which saturated fat: 21.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 50 g of which sugars: 15 g
- Fibre: 18 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Salt: 0.1 g
Storage: Store in a dry place in a sealed package.
Manufacturer: KREŽ, s.r.o., SNP 89/175, 061 01 Spišská Stará Ves, Slovakia